Set the calendars Mamas & Papas, there’s a big celebration coming!! The idea for Makgeolli Mamas & Papas began almost a year ago, and we have had a big first year. We have seen our community grow, met so many fantastic people, received awesome support…..and of course drunk a lot of delicious makgeolli!
So it’s time to bring together old, new, and yet-to-be-met Mamas & Papas, so that we can kick back and celebrate how far we have come, and how far we are going! What better place to do that than at the MMPK homebase, Muldwinda.
- When: Saturday 24th November, 7pm – 11pm
- Where: Muldwinda (물띈다), Chungjeongno
- What’s Happening: A Homebrew Makgeolli Tasting Contest (brewed by Monica & Julia with secret ingredients), An opportunity to mix/match and make your own pajeon with Muldwinda’s top recipes, A Makgeolli Lucky Door Prize….and more!
- Price: 15,000won (includes a selection of different kinds of makgeolli, food and door prize entry)
- How to Register: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and how many people you would like to attend. You will receive prepayment details once we receive your registration.
- Deadline: SUNDAY 18th NOVEMBER, 10pm. (We will not be accepting any late registrations past this time)
We are super excited to hangout, drink and eat top notch traditional Korean cuisine, and celebrate with all you fabulous Mamas & Papas who have helped make MMPKorea become the one-stop-shop for all things makgeolli!!
Get those emails in…..and see you soon Mamas & Papas!!!!! 🙂